Monday 2 May 2011

I Love Mondays!

I know, I know, it goes against every logical fibre of my being to say this, but Mondays are fast becoming my favourite day of the week. I have always tried to make Mondays our "at home" day without any planned activities like swimming, day care, gym, groceries or play dates because after the busy weekend where routines tend to go out the window in lieu of some family fun we both seem to need a quiet day. I know we have done Monday "right" if I see this...



Skye usually likes to use her at home day to catch up on sleep which allows me the chance to organise myself for the week ahead. I rarely do anything exciting, usually just the weekly cleaning tasks, planning out our meals for the week and my reviewing my To-Do list. Sometimes when I am feeling particularly motivated, I like to do some baking too like the muffins and scrolls below.


To avoid the temptation of eating them all as soon as they come out of the oven I usually freeze half of each batch so there is a stash of grab-and-go snacks on hand as I need them. Gotta love that!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...