Monday 27 June 2011

What’s On The Menu This Week?

Oh how I love a good meal plan! I have used them to try to save money on the groceries for many years and to monitor our somewhat excessive consumption of pasta. The only problem is I am a bit of a commitment-phobe when it comes to designating meals to specific days. I have learned it is much neater to write my meal plans in pencil because it invariably changes. This week however, I am writing it in indelible blogger ink so I guess I am committed this time.

028

Here is the plan for this week:

Monday – Singapore Noodles
Tuesday -
Tuna Casserole
Wednesday – Left over Tuna Casserole – yes it’s that good!
Thursday -
Slow Cooker Roast Chicken 
Friday – Homemade Chicken Pizza
Saturday – Out for a friends Birthday Party
Sunday -
Spaghetti Bolognese

So, what’s on the menu at your place this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...