Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas: Printing and Gifting

Ever since we had Skye I have found getting Christmas gifts for some of our relatives so much easier. Generally Grandparents and Great Grandparents love anything that has a photo of a small child slapped on it and it’s far less weird now that I can use photo’s of my own child. The list of items you can personalise with a picture is amazing, so you are sure to find something that will suit. Last year I gave out personalised calendars and they were a big hit with everyone, this year I hope to do something similar and have also ordered some canvas prints for some of the relatives. The budget and scale of your personalised gifts is also flexible and here I am going to share some of my favourites.

Christmas Cards: Tiny Prints
These cards are at the higher end of the budget scale but I chose them because of the beautiful designs and the unique formats available. I used them last year and was impressed by the service and quick delivery. They also proofed all the photos and let me know that one of them would be too blurry before it went to print so there were no nasty surprises when they arrived. I have since discovered a huge range of DIY printables if you have the time and inclination to do them yourself, but I’m just not that crafty.

tiny prints

Calendars: Vista Print
Vista Print often have sales on their Christmas collections and you can elect to get a faster turnaround if needed (for a price). I found them to be reasonably priced and have also used them for birthday and Christmas party invitations.

vista print

Canvas Prints: Snapfish
Right now they are offering 50% off all sizes of canvas prints so I am taking advantage. I also use them for getting some standard size photo’s printed to add to cards. There are hundreds of companies that do canvas prints now so you are sure to find them on sale somewhere. Never Pay Retail!

photogift-canvasprint-triptych-12x18$AU-NZ_default_default

Do you get personalised photo gifts for your relatives at Christmas time? I would love you to share some of your favourite sites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...